A slight change from the version of the hull from the previous post; the hull height from the base of the hull to the deck (not including the keel) was 180mm. As I started to look at cutting bulkheads and the transom, it struck me that the hull is quite shallow. It looks fine from DelftSHIP but that’s a low freeboard.
The beam of the boat is around 360mm, which is twice that depth. The original intent was to create a hull which wasn’t too “beam-y” but that’s a 2:1 aspect ratio. I decided to increase the hull height by 50%. Luckily, DelftSHIP will scale your drawing in any or all of the three vertices. So, five minutes later, and we have a new hull with a 270mm depth.